I was asked to be the kick-off speaker for EDN’s “Test to RF Standards” Webinar. I was joined by Jean Dassonville of Agilent Technologies, who sponsored the broadcast. It can ow be viewed “on demand”, by following the link here.
The summary of the topics covered are below:
LTE-A, 802.11ac and Wi-Gig are all pushing the envelope of how to test the components and devices that make up the latest communications systems. What’s required in the toolbox to successfully perform RF testing today? Join us on a webinar to explore what you need to know about RF testing in order to satisfy the latest standards. Whether you are new to RF test or experienced in this area, this webinar is for you.
Bring your questions and join us to hear/learn about:
- Role of RF test across the lifecycle
- Changing role for RF test in light of new standards
- How modular standards like PXI and AXIe are changing how test is done
- New test challenges that RF standards present, and the new techniques needed to test them
- Measurement/application examples